US Immigration Law Services

Our Immigration team has the training, knowledge and expertise to handle all your US Immigration Law needs including: H-1Bs, L-1s, PERMs, I-140s, I-485s, NVC and Consular Processing, and US Visa Matters at US Consulates and Embassies globally.

US Immigration Services

Comprehensive Support for Every Aspect of US Immigration Law

Non-Immigrant Work Visas

We assist India based companies with US operations, with their most common needs such as: Cap H-1Bs, L-1A, L-1B, Blanket L Visas, B-1 and B-2 Visas. 

We also assist your US operations with other visa needs such as: TN-1, TN-2, E-3, H-1B1 and other specialized visa requirements.

We take full ownership of robust case preparation, filing with USCIS, compliance (such as LCAs and Public Access Files), and visa procedures with US Consulates in India and globally anywhere (after case approval by USCIS).

With numerous non-immigrant work visa options and programs being available to you, we assist you in selecting the best course of action for your US inbound immigration needs.

Our team is trained to critically analyze and understand both your short term and long term needs.  We as such can develop tailored immigration solutions for your specific inbound US immigration needs.

Let GokareLPO be your one stop shop for all your inbound US Immigration requirements.

We offer assistance with the following work visas

H-1B Visas

H-1B Visas (Specialty Occupation Visas)

L-1 Visas: Intra-Company Transfers

  • L-1A Visas for Multi-National Managers and Executives
  • L-1B Visas for Specialized Knowledge Workers

P-3 Visas

For Performers, Entertainers and Artists

R-1 Visas

For Religious workers

TN Visas

For Canadian and Mexican Citizens under the USMCA

E-3 Visas

For Australian Citizens

Student and Exchange Visitor Visas

  • F-1 visa
  • J-1 Visa

Dependents Visas

H-4, L-2, R-2, TD and Other

Visitors Visas (Business and Pleasure)

  • B-1 and B-2 Visas
  • B1 in lieu of H-1B
  • O-1 Visas

    For Extraordinary Ability in Science, Arts, Business and Athletics

    Employment-Based Permanent Residence or "Green Card"

    Employment Based “Green Card” processes are complex.  Typically, they involve 3 steps: PERM, I-140 and I-485.  Some case type are exempt from PERM (EB-1 and EB-2 NIW cases).  Navigating these steps require experience and professionals at GokareLPO are training to navigate these steps.

    At GokareLPO, we can handle:

    Family Immigration

    GokareLPO professionals are trained to assist in Family-based Immigration matters including: I-130 petitions, I-485 Applications, NVC and Consular processes, and beyond.

    If you have a family member who is either a US citizen or a permanent resident in the United States, you have the opportunity to be sponsored to immigrate to the United States. 

    Please contact GokareLPO, so we may evaluate your options.

    There are two main categories for family-sponsored "green cards"

    Immediate Relatives of US Citizen

    Immediate Relatives of US Citizen are: parents, Spouse and Unmarried Children under 21 years

    Family Preference Immigrants include the following categories

    Permanent Residence Card (Green Card) is issued to all permanent residents as proof that they are authorized to live and work in the United States.
    Filing I-90 to Replace Permanent Residence Card.
    Filing Form, I-751 – Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence based on Marriage that was less than 2 years on the day of becoming a permanent resident.

    Additional Services

    Permanent Residence Card ("Green Card" or I-551) is issued to all permanent residents as proof that they are authorized to live and work in the United States permanently.
    Filing I-90 to Replace Permanent Residence Card or Green Card.
    Filing Form, I-751 – Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence based on Marriage that was less than 2 years on the day of becoming a permanent resident.


    GokareLPO provides assistance with filing for Naturalization (N-400), counselling for Interviews, and Oath ceremonies

    Naturalization is the process of becoming a U.S. citizen if you were born outside of the United States. We assist in applying for the N-400 – Application for Naturalization and this application can be applied up to 90 calendar days prior to your eligibility based on 5 years of continuous residence on green cards; OR eligibility based on 3 years of marriage to a US Citizen Spouse (some conditions apply).

    We also assist in applying for the N-600 which is proof of your child’s US Citizenship if the child was born abroad to one or both US citizen parents, OR if either of the child’s parents became US citizen before the child turns 18 years of age and by that operation of law, the child has automatically acquired US citizenship. A parent may file Form N-600 on behalf of their minor child. There are many other conditions where N-600 may apply.

    To determine if you are eligible or not, for further information, please contact us.

    Ideal Legal Solutions for US Immigration Law

    Looking for legal assistance with employment-based immigration, and family immigration?
    Our skilled India-based attorneys are prepared to provide customized legal recommendations that align with your specific requirements.

    WHY US

    Exceptional Assistance for all your
    US Immigration Needs

    Customized Solutions to Meet Your Individual Needs

    We listen closely to understand your situation and deliver customized legal solutions

    Specializing in US Immigration Law

    Our India trained attorneys and Operations Staff are highly trained in all aspects of US Immigration Law. They are backed by an exceptional Legal Team in the US

    Comprehensive Support for All US Immigration Matters

    From US Business to Family Immigration and US Visa /Consular Matters, our team provides complete end-to-end support

    What do our Clients think of GokareLPO?

    GokareLPO has been delivering outstanding US inbound Immigration services for businesses and individuals across India!